Although 2014 was a fairly lovely year, there’s so much more to be excited for in 2015! Here are just a few things that I’m looking forward to in 2015.
1. Better Call Saul premieres. After a ton of binge-watching, I finally finished Breaking Bad and it was amazing! Saul was one of my favorite characters and I cannot wait to watch this new series that shows Saul pre-Walter White.
2. New Music from my favorite artists. Marina & The Diamonds, after a long break, is releasing her album FROOT in April! Not only is this exciting enough, but also I was lucky enough to pre-order an autographed copy! That will also be arriving in April. The Plain White Ts, an old favorite of mine, also announced a new album for 2015. Additionally, All Time Low is set to release new music this year as well! Super excited for all of these new tunes.
3. Seeing Alex & Sierra live. This cute duo has been a favorite of mine since X-Factor and one of my best friends and I were lucky enough to get surprisingly inexpensive tickets to see them in March. I can’t wait! I haven’t been to a concert in ages.
4. Finishing my first year of college. I can’t wait to finally be finished with my first year of college.
5. Starting my internship with College Fashion. I have been a huge fan and reader of College Fashion for years and I am finally old enough to begin an internship. I will start posting nail tutorials on there bi-weekly starting this month and I could not be more excited!
What are you excited about for 2015?